News:

Tutti i nuovi utenti registrati se non accedono nuovamente entro 10 giorni, saranno cancellati automaticamente.

Menu principale

Ciao a tutti

Aperto da Conn1fn, 03 Luglio 2021, 18:19:12

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Conn1fn

Good morning,
the german Joachim is probably the admin of the gileraclub.de forum and i know him quite well. We have a small but busy community in Germany.
@Filippo: my PC is retired and the Smartphone has perhaps reduced functions. I manage to chose a file and to drop it in the little window under "Allega" but i am Missing the button to load the picture in my Chat window/answer.

Conn1fn

Sorry, now it works. I was confused because the Pics don't appear in the "Anteprima"..
Have a look on my current project "Nordwest Supperleggera"

liba

Willkommen auf diesen Seiten. Bei uns finden Sie Rat und Hilfe. Hallo

volentieri vi racconto le mie esperienze, ma non sono mai oro colato. Per cui se volete, ascoltate provate e copiate, ma se poi non va bene.. non voglio nè responsabilità nè giudizi gratuiti. a vostro rischio e pericolo. Vi avevo avvisato

Conn1fn

Thank you for friendly reception.
Liba, i just discovered your fantastic bikes. The tail fairing is one peace and made of fiberglass Mats..?

liba

Hello. the whole bike is in fiberglass
volentieri vi racconto le mie esperienze, ma non sono mai oro colato. Per cui se volete, ascoltate provate e copiate, ma se poi non va bene.. non voglio nè responsabilità nè giudizi gratuiti. a vostro rischio e pericolo. Vi avevo avvisato

Conn1fn

That is cool stuff and a beautiful development of the RC-Design! Especially because of the difficult supply with intact fairing material.
This is my daily crosser with LC 4-tank-panels, witch fit very well the plastic barrel of the Cobra. Some Kati-light-stuff and mudguard and ready is the fake R..

alex67

Comm ! Alte Knabe!
Wilkomme nach bei uns !
:beer1: :beer: :up: :ciao:
Ogni grande viaggio inizia con un piccolo passo

Filippo

I darei una accorciata  :cheesy:

Fidatevi di ciò che scrivo, non è farina del mio sacco. O me l'hanno suggerito oppure l'ho visto scritto da qualche parte

valvola

Ciao CONN 1  Ben arrivato   :beer: :beer: :beer:
Le carene (plastiche)  anteriori  copriserbatoio  di che moto sono ?  Mi piacciono MOLTISSIMO,,,
STEFANO   VALVOLA
gass sempre aperto !!!!

valvola

Scusa visto adesso  KTM LC4,,,,,,,,SORRY
gass sempre aperto !!!!

Conn1fn

Thank you folks. The KTM-Panels fit the Cobra like made for them. Cutting them produces sharp edges..
I use the sprocket ratio of the R, because i blew the Clutch with the original ratio. And i fitted a Nordi-Engine thanks to a ill gearbox bearing behind the little sprocket.
Conni